I love summer time and all of the ripe, fresh, local, organic produce that's available! I've been trying to add more raw meals into our diet and don't always want a salad. I decided to add a twist to raw "lasagna" by adding guacamole as a sauce. Feel free to add a tomato or any of your other favorite veggies and give raw lasagna a try!
Take some fresh vegetables
Layer with guacamole in between and dig in!
Great for parties or as appetizers!
- 1 large avocado
- To taste: Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- To taste: garlic salt, pepper, cilantro and red pepper flakes
- 1 Jalapeno
- few slices onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini - sliced thin lengthwise
- fresh mushrooms - sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper - sliced thin
- 1 carrot - sliced very thin
- Few slices onion
- Combine ingredients for guacamole in food processor. Pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Set aside guacamole while preparing vegetables for lasagna.
- Take a slice of zucchini, add guacamole, add sliced veggies, repeat X 2.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve! Easy and fun!
I'd love to hear from you, like me on Facebook!
Buy my book today! ON SALE!!!
Check out my website!