I love making fresh homemade bread. It makes our home smell like a bakery. Nothing beats warm, moist bread fresh out of the oven! I don't know which melts quicker my mouth or the butter!
This bread is oil free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, yeast free and is incredibly tasty! It's really easy to make and is a for sure keeper in our home!
I know you want a slice!
Fresh out of the oven!
Servings: 16 slices Prep time: 10 min Bake Time: 30-35 min Total Time: 45 min
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup golden flax-meal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 "eggs" (flax meal/ water)
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- In medium bowl combine almond milk, arrowroot powder, flax meal, sea salt and baking soda.
- In large bowl blend "eggs" until frothy
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs
- Mix dry into wet
- Scoop into well greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool, slice and serve!
OH yah! Homemade gluten free nut and seed bread!
Like me on Facebook!
Buy my book today! ON SALE!!!
Check out my website!
Thanks for your support and views! Leave a comment today. :)
In good health and happiness,