Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cha Cha Cha Chia Smoothie!


 I love smoothies! I love them at any time of the day as a side, snack, meal or pick me up! Today I wanted something light, healthy and refreshing. I decided to whip together a quick and easy smoothie! In less than 5 minutes I was in Cha Cha Cha Chia Smoothie heaven! 

Chia seeds help reduce cravings, which a girl like me warmly welcomes. With more Omega-3 than salmon, easy digestibility, and the ability to help control blood sugar I'm all about adding a scoop to my shake! 



Ingredients:
  •  1/2 cup raw cashews
  • 1/2 cup raw almonds
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 banana
  • 1 orange
  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups frozen strawberries
Directions:
  1. Blend on high speed until desired consistency. 
  2. Pour & drink in the benefits! 

Cheers to good health and happiness,
Artistic Vegan




I'd love to hear from you, like me on Facebook! Or leave a comment below!
Buy my book today! ON SALE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment