Sunday, June 16, 2013

Berrylicious Watermelon Smoothie

Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all dads! Especially mine! ;)

Nothing says summer is here like watermelon. I love fresh, ripe watermelon that it so juicy it drips down your arm! 

Start your morning off with a Berrylicious Watermelon Smoothie! This smoothie is packed with flavor, ice cold and so yummy. I recommend drinking up as watermelon is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B-6 and more!




Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of fresh watermelon
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1+ cup frozen mixed berries
  • handful (6-7) dates
  • 1/4 cup raw almonds
  • Opt: Feel free to add protein powder (recommend vanilla flavor), if so add dash of water.
Directions:
  1. Place ingredients in high speed blender
  2. Place on high or smoothie setting 
  3. Pour in glass and top with slice of watermelon!
Have a wonderful day!
Artistic Vegan 

P.S. I'll be posting a Father's Day special today that is INSANE! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..could you contact me as I want to purchase your recipe book..rivermoon1947@outlook.comor my phone # is 253-2836824..thankyou namaste..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes absolutely, I'll reach out today. Thank you so much! Also, the latest recipes can be found at www.artisticvegan.com! :) Namaste

    ReplyDelete