Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Let your love shine!

To me, love is the most important ingredient in life. Without love, the food I make would have no soul and would not be inspired to be my own. Live, let go and be free. I find if you pour yourself into whatever you are doing; it will pour back into you. :0)



My husband to me..."There are only two things in life, fear and love. Without fear there is only love."


John Lennon - “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” 


Love has the power to heal. Love has the power to transform. Love has the power to bring people together. Love speaks without words.

Who do you love? How do you love? Do you love yourself?

My dad once said...You must learn to love yourself first before others can offer you that same love. I didn't understand this until my mid 20's but once I truly fell in love with myself, everything came together and soon I fell madly in love with my husband to be!

Loving yourself as you are today and accepting yourself as you are today is key. A future goal is good to have, but here you are today. How can you love yourself right here right now? Today I loved myself by not judging myself. Turn those negative thoughts into positive thoughts. Acknowledge how beautiful your spirit is, and in turn how beautiful you are. Shine from the inside out. It's not what's outside, but what's inside.

Accept yourself first, love yourself first.

It's not about looking a certain way; it's about how you feel. Start first by accepting where you are today and then move forward from there. Have a loving day!

To good health and happiness,
Artistic Vegan


Don't forget to like me on Facebook!

Buy my book today! ON SALE!!!

Check out my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment