Healthy, satisfying and easy. Three things I love in the kitchen! :) The Pepper Jack Veggie Cheese on top gives the meal an extra level of comfort. Who says eating healthy has to be hard? Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red potato - sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - sliced
- 1 carrot - sliced
- 6-8 garlic cloves - sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 2 zucchini's - sliced
- handful of fresh herbs - sliced (Whatever you have on hand. I used oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil, cilantro and curry plant)
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup pre-cooked TVP (1 cup TVP w/1 cup boiling water - set aside)
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce and some hot sauce (opt) to taste
- 2 slices Pepper Jack Veggie Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease pan with coconut oil (or oil of choice.)
- Prep the vegetables and mix with oil, herbs, and seasoning.
- Mix in the TVP, BBQ sauce and hot sauce with the vegetable mixture and place on pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Add veggie cheese at end, allow to melt. Bon Appetite!