Crispy orange chicken "less" pieces pan fried to perfection served with steamed vegetables over a bed of quinoa.
- 1 Package Crispy Orange Chicken "less" pieces
- 1 cup quinoa / 1 cup water - cooked
- Soy sauce / hot sauce - to taste
- Fresh herbs - sliced (I used oregano, basil, cilantro - whatever you have on hand)
- 1/4 head of broccoli - chunks
- 1/2 onion - sliced
- 2 zucchinis - sliced
- 4 - 6 garlic cloves - whole
- 6 miniature onions
- 6 mushrooms
- 2 pieces celery - sliced
- salt / pepper / red chili flakes to taste
- Prepare Quinoa on stove or in rice cooker
- Prepare vegetables and steam in steamer
- Heat olive oil on stove top and add Orange Chicken "Less" pieces to the stove, cook until crispy. Add sauce provided in packet.
- Place quinoa on the bottom, arrange the vegetables and "chicken" season accordingly and serve!