These delectable treats are packed with protein, won't leave you feeling bloated and are absolutely delicious! I can't seem to get enough chocolate lately.... so I added some cocoa! ;)
- 1 cup Quinoa Flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate hemp protein powder
- 1 tbsp stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil (vegetable / sunflower)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix together the dry ingredients and slowly add in the wet. Carefully add berries. Adding extra water or flour as needed.
- Heat oil in pan or griddle over med-high heat.
- Ladle small amount onto hot pancake griddle or pan. Cook 2-3 min ea. side.
- Flavor with syrup and fresh berries.
We froze the extras and ate them for breakfast with coffee throughout the week. Yum!