Almonds are boosting with health benefits. Jerry and I have been experimenting with homemade alternative to expensive buys at the grocery store! Almond milk is a winner! It doesn't get much easier than this.
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 tsp hazelnut (or flavoring of choice)
- 1 tsp agave or honey (or sweetener or choice)
- Place almonds in blender (Blendtec / Vitamix - pulverizer)
- Add Water and sweetener.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds until it forms a milk.
- Strain out the pulp. Save it and use it in recipes, refrigerate both. ;)
Enjoy milk in shakes, coffee, tea or whatever your heart desires!