This tofu stir fry truly does ROCK and it's done so simply in your WOK! Vegetables, tofu and rice make for a happy and full belly. Plus it is light, healthy and delicious!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli (large pieces)
- 1 handful sweet peas (whole)
- 1 Package Sprouted Tofu, drained and sliced into chunks.
- 1-2 handfuls fresh sprouts
- Handful of green onions and fresh herbs of your choice - chopped
- 2-3 Cups Brown Rice (Pre-cooked)
- Soy Sauce / TJ's Island Soyaki Sauce / Sriracha chili garlic sauce - to taste or aprox 1-2 tbsp ea
- Preheat oil in Wok
- Add garlic, carrots, broccoli and stir fry for 1-2+ min, add the sweet peas and tofu and stir fry 1-2+ min.
- Add balance of ingredients and stir fry until warm throughout / desired consistency.
Free free to add some bell peppers, onions, water chestnuts etc. Have fun and enjoy! :)