- 3 lbs Okra
- 1/2 Cup Panko, 1/4 cup cornmeal, 1/4 cajon seasoning
- Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste.
- 1 small onion, small head of garlic
- Olive oil
- Serve with fresh tomatoes and lemon.
- Wash and slice okra into 1/4 round pieces
- Place in bowl or bag. Drizzle with olive oil. Add panko breadcrumbs, cornmeal and seasoning. Mix / Shake well.
- Add enough oil in large skillet to cover bottom of pan, place over med-high heat and heat the oil. Carefully place the Okra in pan. Pan fry until crispy and brown.
- In a separate pan add a couple tablespoons of olive oil, place over med-heat and saute the garlic and onion. Stir frequently, cook until crispy. Mix in with the Okra.
- Serve hot with fresh tomatoes and lemon.
Feel free to use less! :)