Chocolate, strawberries, bananas and blueberries come together deliciously in these irresistible desserts! To top it off they are vegan, gluten free and a good source of protein.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Soy Plain Unsweetened Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ripe bananas - Mashed
- Stevia / sweetener to taste
- 1/2 cup vegan carob chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries - Sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup rice flour and 1 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp protein chocolate protein powder (of choice; we used hemp.)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease muffin pan
- Mix the oil, yogurt, vanilla, banana and sweetener together well.
- Mix the Carob chips, raisins and berries into the wet mixture.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and slowly combine to wet until mixed throughout.
- Fill the muffin batter into the muffin pan. Bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes clean. (I also pressed some onto a cookie sheet.)
- Stir together wet ingredients and fruit
Warning: The mini muffins are dangerously delicious, they are very easy to keep popping into ones mouth. ;0)