Mini potatoes, pearl onions and mini bell peppers are sauteed with garlic, fresh herbs, tofurkey and pepper jack veggie cheese. Enjoy this flavor sensation!
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb mini golden potatoes, sliced in half.
- 4 garlic cloves sliced
- 8 pearl onions sliced
- 2 tofurkey links
- 4 mini bell peppers
- 3 slices of Pepper Jack Veggie Cheese
- garlic salt / pepper / TJ's Everyday Seasoning
- Fresh herbs (Parsley, green onions, basil leaves, thyme, rosemary, oregano.)
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pan fry the potatoes for 15-20 minutes over med heat. (Sprinkle w/garlic salt, pepper, seasoning.)
- Add the garlic and onions, pan fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the tofurkey links, pan fry for 5-8 minutes. Add the bell peppers and fresh herbs and green onions, pan fry for 2-5 minutes reducing heat to low. Add the Pepper Jack Veggie Cheese and melt throughout, heating over low until ready to serve. Place fresh parsley on top for decoration.