I decided to set the dessert aside and take advantage of the moment. I pressed them into shape, had a few bites to "taste" and went to heaven! I froze the balance and dare I say they may be even better frozen!
This bar is great because it's made from whole-food ingredients straight up from mother nature combined to make the ultimate treat! It tastes amazing and is good for you! It's the perfect snack for when you are on the go, at work, working out, hiking, biking, for your kids, friends, family etc! Plus not only is it vegan, but it's raw, gluten free, oil free, soy free and the bomb!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried pitted dates
- 1/2 cup jumbo raisins
- 2 tbsp homemade almond butter
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 1-2 tbsp filtered water
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor
- Mix, push down the sides to mix thoroughly until well combined and desired consistency
- Shape into bars
- Keep on counter in a tupperware, in the fridge or freezer