I've been kind of lame about posting so I've decided to do a blog-a-thon this week! One post a day until October is here. I sincerely thank any and all viewers! ❤
Enough of that....lets get down to the stuff we really love. QUICK EASY DELICIOUS MEALS! That's what I'm talking about! Tofu, vegetables, a few garden delights tossed with soy sauce and seasoning and bam! Dinner is served.
- 2/3 Block of Tofu - Sliced
- Bulb of green onion or small white onion - chopped
- 5 Star of David of Okra - sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 carrots - sliced and diced
- Handful of broccoli - sliced in half
- 1 mini Bell Pepper - sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic - diced
- Green onion - diced
- Spinach - 1 cup
- 2 squash blossoms (opt)
- Sunflower Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Black pepper, red pepper flakes, dash of cumin
- Heat sunflower oil in a wok over med-high heat
- Add tofu and let it sizzle for a few minutes
- Lower heat to med-low, add a few dashes of soy sauce, add onions and stir.
- Add okra, carrots, broccoli, bell pepper and garlic.
- Add green onion and squash blossoms, stir and add spinach last.
- Season with soy sauce, cumin, garlic salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste.
Feel free to substitute the okra and squash blossoms or whatever else you'd like for that matter. When I cook I typically am pulling from what is going bad first. If the bell pepper is feeling a little soft I figure I better cut that bad boy up! Always feel free to substitute and have fun!