We wanted a simple yet tasty afternoon treat so we made "cheese" quesadillas with corn tortillas. They turned out fabulous! Feel free to double the recipe and mix it up. Simple and satisfying!
- Sunflower Oil
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 slices of soy cheese
- 1/4 small white onion - chopped
- 1 jalapeno - sliced in half and chopped
- 1 tomato - sliced
- 1 tbsp - Sriracha hot sauce
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Heat sunflower oil in pan over med-high heat.
- Place corn tortillas in pan and heat both sides.
- Add the soy cheese, and heat.
- Add onion, jalapeno and fold it in half.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove from pan.
- Add "sour cream", hot sauce and tomatoes. Enjoy!