BBQ is always finger licking delicious and this recipe does not fall short. The scent has filled our house, we couldn't help but devour the entire meal. Brussels sprouts, tofu and potatoes smothered in BBQ sauce.
- 1 - 2 lbs brussels sprouts - cut off the end and remove loose leaves.
- 1 block firm tofu - drained and diced
- 2 russet potatoes - sliced into french fries
- BBQ Sauce (I used Kansas style)
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Soy Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss russet potatoes with ingredients 4-7, place on greased pan. Place in preheated oven.
- Toss brussels sprouts with ingredients 4-7. Place on greased pan.
- Toss tofu with ingredients 4-7. Place on same pan as brussels spouts and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, cooking potatoes a little longer - until desired crispiness. Enjoy!