2 tbsp Sunflower oil (or your preference..olive etc.)
1/2 small onion - chopped
2 garlic cloves - diced
4 leafs Green Leaf Lettuce - tore/shredded
3 radishes - chopped
1 organic carrot - chopped
Organic Green Onions - chopped
2 stalks Organic Celery - chopped
1 organic tomato - sliced
2 Avocado's - sliced
Sprinkle of Vegan Cheese
2 Brown Rice Tortillas (or your favorite!)
1 Package Trader Joe's Beef-Less Strips
1 package Taco Seasoning
3/4 Cup Water
Dash of Sea Salt
Salad Dressing (We used Annie's Organic Goddess Dressing - delicious!)
- Wash, chop/slice your vegetables lay out on plate.
- Drizzle a 1 tbsp sunflower oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, add Trader Joe's Beef-Less Strips.
- Add Taco Seasoning and 3/4 cups water cook for approximately 7-10 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, drizzle 1 tbsp sunflower oil in non-stick pan over med-high heat, add sliced brown rice tortillas.
- Allow to cook for about 5-6 minutes until crispy and golden brown, flip to cook the other side until nice and crispy. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Add Trader Joe's Beef-Less Strips on top of the salad or on the side, sprinkle the salad with cheese, lay the rice "chips" on the plate and serve immediately with your favorite salad dressing or salsa.