The title says it all! This salad blew my taste buds away. Jerry and I kept coming back for more! Hearty, healthy and delicious. My body craves nutritious meals like this! Full of Quinoa, nuts, seeds, and fresh organic produce!
- Handful of Organic Green Baby Lettuce
- Handful of sprouts (We grow ours!)
- 1/4-1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 organic carrots - peeled, grated
- 1/4 organic cucumber - sliced / chopped thin
- 3 radishes, sliced / chopped thin
- 1 cup pre-cooked and cooled quinoa (water, garlic salt and pepper)
- Small handful slivered almonds & raisins & flax seeds.
- 10 organic cherry tomatoes
- 2 sheets Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed sliced (Opt: Has a "fishy" taste)
- Trader Joe's Soy Ginger Dressing
- Combine ingredients 1 - 7 in order listed above.
- Toss the salad.
- Place quinoa on the outside of the salad to frame the salad.
- Place silvered almonds & raisins on the inside of the quinoa.
- Place small handful of flax seeds in the center of the salad.
- Place cherry tomatoes on top of the quinoa, spacing out.
- Place sliced Roasted seaweed in-between the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with dressing of choice - we found TJ's Soy Ginger Dressing went really well!