I made this meal with my husbands son JJ in mind. It is not only appealing to the eye but highly nutritious and very easy to digest.
- 2 tbsp (+) Olive Oil
- 2-3 small potatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 - 1 small head broccoli
- 3 Tofurkey links
- Season to taste with: Sea Salt, onion powder, garlic salt, lemon pepper.
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe's Soyaki Sauce
- Handful of soy cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Handfuls of sprouts
- Avacado - sliced
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- Take the vegetables and process them in a food processor until very fine.
- Dice the Tofurkey links until very thin.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a skillet
- Add the potatoes, onion and garlic. Sate until the potatoes are brown and the onions are translucent.
- Add the broccoli and tofurkey. Season to taste, add the sauce.
- Add the cheese and panko bread crumbs for a binder.
- Add the sprouts (Recommended to cut first (I didn't, but will next time.)
- Stir frequently, cook until desired consistency.
- Place in shape of a burger and decorate!