Last night I made the most amazing homemade pizza. The house smelled like a pizza parlor, I opened the bedroom door so Jerry could smell the scent wafting in. The crust was to die for, I said "mmmm" so many times he looked at me funny. ;) The recipe made 2 pizzas, I was able to freeze the smaller one as this one looked too good!
Fresh out of the oven:
Ready to be served!
- 1 cup + 1 tsp water
- 2 tsbp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 cup flour (1 1/2 white and 1 1/2 wheat)
- 2 tsp agave
- 2 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp cornmeal
- 2 tsp basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic salt
- Hefty dash of garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Add ingredients in the order listed above into your bread machine, select dough setting.
- Wait 1 hour 20 minutes
- Place in warm place (oven at lowest temp) in oiled pan for 30 minutes
- Lighly oil pizza pan or whatever pan you have available. (I used a cookie sheet. haha)
- Lightly coat dough with flour.
- Shape to desired size & place onto oiled pan. (Flip in air like a pizza man - have some fun!)
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tofurkey links - Diced
- Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder and onion powder and red pepper flakes.
- BBQ sauce mixed with sriracha chili garlic sauce
- Soy Cheese - Shredded
- 4-6 basil leaves - chopped
- 1/2 onion - diced
- 4 garlic cloves - diced
- 1 1/2 green organic bell pepper - diced
- 1 can black olives - sliced
- artichoke hearts - handful
- Jalepeno slices - pickled (if you have them)
- Sun dried tomatoes - handful
- Preheat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat
- Pan fry Tofurkey links until crispy brown. Set aside.
Once dough is ready:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread some olive oil on the dough and sprinkle with seasonings above.
- Add cheese, Tofurkey and the balance of the ingredients.
- Cook 25 + minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.