Warm sun brings thoughts of good ol' summer food. This is a delicious, easy, low cal meal and is packed with iron and protein! My husband and I loved it! Bon Apatite!
- 2 pieces Corn (on the cob)
- Salt - to taste
- Earth Balance Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper - Sliced (Organic if possible)
- 1/2 Onion - Sliced
- 2 garlic cloves - sliced
- 2 jalepenos (fresh or pickled) - sliced
- 1 package TJ's Chicken-less pulled Chicken
- garlic salt, pepper and red chili flakes - to taste
- Sliced Tomatoes
Corn on the Cob Directions:
- Shuck and wash corn
- Bring med-sized pot of water to boil (Enough water to cover the corn)
- Once boiling, add corn. Cook covered 10+ minutes until desired softness.
- Drain, be careful it's hot! Add Earth Balance Vegan Butter Spread and salt to taste.
BBQ Pulled "Chicken" Directions:
- Heat 2 tbsp Olive Oil over med-high heat
- Sate Bell peppers, onion and garlic cloves. 1-2 min, add Jalepenos - cook 1-2+ min
- Add TJ's Chicken-less pulled Chicken - Cook 6-8+ minutes
- Add garlic salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
- Place sliced tomatoes on top or on side. Enjoy! :)