These cookies are irresistible. The consistency is just right, they are quick and easy to make and don't leave you bloated. Gluten free, vegan and absolutely delicious! Enjoy! :)
- 1 box Hodson Mill Cookie Mix - Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup earth balance, softened
- 2 tsp flax meal, 5 tsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together earth balance and cookie mix in a mixing bowl. Add eggs substitute, vanilla and almond butter. Beat until blended.
- Drop large rounded spoon sized balls of dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet 3" apart.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, until edges are browned.