Sweet corn in the summer time is the best! Add some herb roasted potatoes with tofurkey, vegan pepper-jack cheese and jalapenos and you're in business. :)
Jerry loves some "meat" and potatoes - who doesn't?
- 2 pieces corn on cob - shucked
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb mini potatoes - quartered
- 1/2 red onion - chopped
- 3-5 garlic cloves - chopped
- 2-3 jalapenos - chopped
- 2 tofurkey linkes - sliced
- vegan pepperjack cheese - shredded
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh herbs chopped or your fav mix (I used: Basil, oregano, thyme, sage, cilantro and parsley on the side for decoration)
- 2 tbsp + Sunflower / olive oil
- 2-3 pieces romaine lettuce - sliced
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Handful of blueberries, raspberries with a strawberry on the side
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Boil water in a medium pot, add salt.
- Place corn and boil for 15 minutes or until done. (Fork should go in easily)
- Prep potatoes, onion, garlic, jalepenos, tofurkey and herbs. Mix with vegan cheese and oil.
- Place potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Prep the side salad while potatoes and corn are cooking.
- Place everything together on a plate and enjoy!