Chocolate Pistachio Protein Balls
- 3/4 cup raw, shelled nuts. (I used pistachios, feel free to use: Mixed, almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, brazil etc.)
- 1/4 cup seeds (I used sunflower, use your favorite or skip them and use 1 cup of nuts)
- 4 dried figs or 1/3 cup dates
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of protein powder (I used chocolate hemp)
- 1 tablespoon agave + a little squeeze if needed
- Pinch of salt
- Place nuts in food processor, process into a fine meal.
- Add balance of ingredients.
- Process until the mixture holds together when squeezed.
- Roll into quarter size balls and press into bite size pieces.
Store in a refrigerator for up to a week or a freezer for up to a month.