Homemade wheat bread, warm from the oven, sliced fresh. The aroma is to die for. Is it worth it? Yes! There is something so satisfying about making things from scratch, seeing how simple ingredients make such a delicious and nutritious staple for the house. This bread is vegan, yeast free, whole wheat, moist and absolutely delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Coconut Nectar (Low Glycemic Index)
- ½ cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with olive oil spray or other nonstick spray
- Mix almond milk and vinegar and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and vinegar mixture, coconut nectar and cranberries. Stir until combined.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove from pan, cool on rack, slice and dig in!